IDEAL CHOICE FOR A FAST, CLEAN START
Zone™ herbicide delivers exceptional broad-spectrum weed control for a faster, cleaner start in the Spring.
With two proven modes of action, Zone provides maximum impact against small- and large-seeded broadleaves, including weeds resistant to glyphosate and ALS-tolerant biotypes.
With best in class chemistry plus residual, Zone attacks yield robbing weed like pigweed, waterhemp, lambsquarters, marestail as well as others. It also provides excellent crop safety.
• Targets 30 small and large-seeded broadleaf weeds
• Long residual for optimal timing of post applications
• Multi-SOA for built-in weed resistance management
• Application flexibility plus superior crop safety
• Convenient, easy-to-use formulation
Designed for a two-pass weed control program, Zone goes to work when its most convenient to a grower’s schedule - either Spring or Fall.
Zone can be applied in a tank mix with other crop protection products such as glyphosate, 2,4-D LVE, glufosinate, paraquat and liquid fertilizers.
Authority® is a trademark of FMC Corporation.