Corporate Policy Guidelines
With these Corporate Policy Guidelines, Management plans to give all employees at HELM as well as all interested outsiders information on the principles, objectives and culture of the Company. HELM adopted these Corporate Policy Guidelines after a thorough analysis and discussion process. They serve to convey the principles and convictions that have shaped HELM in its development; these are also valid for the future and are characterized by our consistently sustainable approach to our actions and operations.
The clearer we formulate our objectives, the better we will be able to achieve these. This equally applies to our commercial and business orientation, as well as to our commitment to the highest performance and quality standards. The fact that HELM will remain a family enterprise on a permanent basis on its shareholder’s wish gives our business associates and employees the necessary long-term security that is lacking in many enterprises today. This decision also expresses our social co-responsibility for further societal and economic development. This includes responsible treatment of the environment as set out in the principles of responsible care and stewardship.
We do our utmost to fulfill the requirements of our mission statement in our day-to-day work, and to make the principles it upholds common practice for our business associates and employees, thus contributing to our sustainable success.
Our purpose at HELM is the long-term sustainable creation of value through the international marketing of chemicals.
- We are an international marketing organization in the chemicals sector, focusing on national and international distribution. We perform extensive services for our business partners.
- We are market leader in our product groups.
- We pay the most careful attention to our customers and suppliers. We act fairly, openly, flexibly, quickly and reliably.
- We are a family-owned Company.
Our shareholders and employees are equally committed to maintaining HELM’s independence.
- We are performance and future-oriented and have traditional values.
- We believe in social responsibility towards our employees and our community.
- We think long-term, and aim for constant and sustainable expansion of our business.
- We act in accordance with the highest quality standards at all levels. It is our aim to convince our business partners through outstanding performance.
- We handle chemical raw materials according to Responsible Care principles in order to protect people and the environment.
- We are profit-oriented and cost-conscious, and we steer and monitor our performance by key financial indicators.
"Open to The Future"
We grow organically through continually building on our strengths as well as through our sustained focus and specialization in our product groups and markets.
As part of this, we naturally accept the challenge of carrying out the required adjustments to our marketing structures and processes to respond to the increasing complexity of our various business areas.